ACT Live Online Prep Course
What is a Live Online Course?
The Excel Test Live Online Course comes with the same materials, instructional content, and 4 point score increase guarantee as our classroom courses, with the difference being that students access the instructional lectures online from home. With easy to use screen sharing technology, we are able to sync our students’ computers to our instructor’s computer, creating a virtual classroom in which the instructor and all our students can communicate with one another. These lectures proceed according to the exact same format as our classroom lectures, and everything our instructors write down over the course of the lesson, and all of the problems, notes, and solutions covered during a particular lecture, will be visible online. Should a student have any questions, they can push a button to ‘raise their hand.’ This Live Online learning environment has quickly become the standard for long-distance learning, and Excel Testcontinues to be a leader in test preparation innovation.
How is Excel Test different?
First, our instructors are truly experts in the areas they teach. While other companies may have their teachers teach all sections of the ACT despite them having done well in only one, Excel Test trains its teachers to specialize in one particular area, which they teach repeatedly. Consequently, each Excel Test teacher has taught that class dozens, if not hundreds, of times, and you will have three or four different teachers per course. The result is a clearer, more efficient, and perhaps entertaining class in which every teacher is an expert in his or her respective areas.
Second, we realize that high school students lead busy lives and are overloaded from their many activities outside of schoolwork. We understand that, for our students to succeed, we must be able to hold their attention. At Excel Test, we go the extra mile to make our classes fun and exciting. Our instructors infuse humor and personality into their lectures and the learning environment in order to make sure students don’t “phase out.” The result? A motivating, invigorating instructional environment in which students consistently learn how to perform to the best of their abilities.
Excel Test vs. the Competition
|Hours of Instruction
|Score Increase Guarantee
|Extra Help Available FREE
|Are In-Class ACT Exams Official ACT Practice Exams?
|Group Discount Available?
* 27 hours of course instruction + approximately 12 hours of in-class test-taking
DISCLAIMER: Excel Test obtains the information above from publicly available sources. While we strive to ensure the comparison is accurate, Excel Test does not guarantee validity of the information. Please to refer to the companies’ respective websites for more details about their products.
Each Excel Test ACT Prep Course consists of 12 sessions and classes meet 3 times per week. Each class session is 3 to 4 hours long.
View the Excel Test ACT course format.
The full length course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- 3-4 students in a group: $25 discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50 discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100 discount per person
- Discount based on geography.
- Note: Enter group discount information on student portal after registration. Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group.
Make-up options are available if you are going to miss a class. Please check the course in your area for specific information, or call us at (510) 490-7000 or contact us via email.