Choose your state to begin your registration:
Excel Test Prep's AP Computer Science A Final Review Course is the best way to prepare for you AP Exam. It is a 12-hour intensive workshops that reviews topics on the AP Compuer Science A exam and explore test-taking strategies and tips. We use practice AP Exam problem sets to get you very familiar with the level of difficulty of these exams. These exam problem sets are reviewed in class for a more targeted approach to common problems.
Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score. After taking our Final Review course, the AP Compuer Science A Exam will be a cinch!
- 12 hours, 4 classes of 3 hours each
- Focus on specific problem areas through the process of working AP-type problems
- Instructors review Practice AP problems including multiple-choice and free-response sections
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
Our AP Compuer Science A Final Review Course covers the following material:
- Primitive Types (fundamentals of Java)
- Using Objects (representing real-world objects in a digital world)
- Boolean Expressions and if Statements (algorithms, conditional statements)
- Iteration (algorithms for repetition)
- Writing Classes (legal and ethical implications of computer programming)
- Array (data structures)
- ArrayList (data sets; privacy concerns related to personal data storage)
- 2D Array (data sets represented in a table)
- Inheritance (manipulating programming without altering existing code)
- Recursion (solving larger problems by solving smaller, simpler versions of the same problem)
Register online, call 1-800-913-7737 or contact us online for more information.