Choose your state to begin your registration:
Excel Test Prep's AP World History Final Review are the best way to prepare for the your exam. They are 12-hour intensive workshops that review topics on the AP World History exam and explore test-taking strategies and tips. We use practice AP Exam problem sets to get you very familiar with the level of difficulty of these exams. These exam problem sets are reviewed in class for a more targeted approach to common problems.
Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score. After taking our Final Review course, the AP World History Exam will be a cinch!
- 12 hours, 4 classes of 3 hours each
- Focus on specigic problem areas through the process of working AP-type problems
- Instructors review Practice AP problems including multiple-choice and free-response sections
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
The course covers the following material:
- Period 1: Technological and Environmental Transformations, to c. 600 B.C.E.
- Period 2: Organization and Reorganization of Human Societies, c. 600 B.C.E. to c. 600 C.E.
- Period 3: Regional and Transregional Interactions, c. 600 C.E. to c. 1450
- Period 4: Global Interactions, c. 1450 to c. 1750
- Period 5: Industrialization and Global Integration, c. 1750 to c. 1900
- Period 6: Accelerating Global Change and Realignments, c. 1900 to Present
If you'd like to register, call 1-800-913-7737 or contact us online for more information.
If you'd like to register online, click here to find a course in your area.