Choose your state to begin your registration:
Excel Test Prep's AP Chemistry Final Review is the best way to prepare for your AP exam. It is a 12-hour intensive workshop that reviews topics on the AP Biology exam and explores test-taking strategies and tips. We use practice AP Exam problem sets to get you very familiar with the level of difficulty of these exams. These exam problem sets are reviewed in class for a more targeted approach to common problems.
Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score. After taking our Final Review course, the AP Chemistry Exam will be a cinch!
- 12 hours, 4 classes of 3 hours each
- Focus on specific problem areas through the process of working AP-type problems
- Instructors review Practice AP problems including multiple-choice and free-response sections
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
Our AP Chemistry Final Review Course covers the following information:
- Structure of Matter (atomic theory and atomic structure, chemical bonding, and nuclear chemistry)
- States of Matter (gases, liquids, solids, and solutions)
- Chemical Reactions (reaction types, stoichiometry, equilibrium, kinetics, and thermodynamics)
- Descriptive Chemistry (products in chemical reactions, relationships in periodic table, and organic chemistry)
- Laboratory (making observations, recording data, calculating and interpreting results, and communicating effectively the results)
Register online, call 1-800-913-7737 or contact us online for more information.