Choose your state to begin your registration:
Excel Test Prep's AP US History Final Review is the best way to prepare for your AP Exam. They are 12-hour intensive workshops that review topics on the AP US History exam and explore test-taking strategies and tips. We use practice AP Exam problem sets to get you very familiar with the level of difficulty of these exams. These exam problem sets are reviewed in class for a more targeted approach to common problems. Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score.
Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score. After taking our Final Review course, the AP US History Exam will be a cinch!
- 12 hours, 4 classes of 3 hours each
- Focus on specific problem areas through the process of working AP-type problems
- Instructors review Practice AP problems including multiple-choice and free-response sections
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
Our Final Review Course covers the following material:
- Period 1: Pre-Columbian to 1789
- Period 2: 1790 to 1914
- Period 3: 1915 to the present
Register online, call 1-800-913-7737 or contact us online for more information.