Choose your state to begin your registration:
Excel Test Prep's AP English Language and Composition Final Review Course is the best way to prepare for you AP Exam. It is a 12-hour intensive workshop that reviews topics on the AP Biology exam and explores test-taking strategies and tips. We use practice AP Exam problem sets to get you very familiar with the level of difficulty of these exams. These exam problem sets are reviewed in class for a more targeted approach to common problems.
Excel Test wants to help you maximize your score. After taking our Final Review course, the AP English Language and Composition Exam will be a cinch!
- 12 hours, 4 classes of 3 hours each
- Focus on specific problem areas through the process of working AP-type problems
- Instructors review Practice AP problems including multiple-choice and free-response sections
- Experienced, dynamic, specialized instructors
Our AP English Language and Composition Final Review Course covers the following material:
- Identifying and analyzing the claims in a text and determining whether the writer backs up their assertions with reasoning and evidence.
- Organizing information and evidence to support a specific argument and appeal to a particular audience.
- Perspectives around a topic and how various arguments can relate and respond to one another.
- Methods of developing arguments, introductions, and conclusions.
- Specific and minute choices a writer makes to bring all the parts of an argument together.
- Position and perspective, considering bias, and integrating and addressing multiple perspectives in an argument.
- Complexity of arguments around a topic and what makes each successful or unsuccessful.
Register online, call 1-800-913-7737 or contact us online for more information.